September 18 @ 2:00 pm
One event on May 15, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on June 5, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on July 17, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on August 21, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on September 18, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on October 16, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on November 20, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on December 18, 2020 at 2:00 pm
***Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, all programs are currently taking place virtually. If you need help accessing a virtual program, contact us at www.wrl.org/ask.***
Share conversation, experiences, and memories in WRL’s program for adults with early memory loss and their care partners.
June Theme: Weddings and Honeymoons
July Theme: Parades, Picnics, and Fireworks
August Theme: School Days, School Days, Dear Old Golden Rule Days
- Were you the athlete, nerd, or somewhere in between? Let’s reminisce about our school days.
September Theme: Autumn Memories
- Leaf-peeping, apple picking, and tailgating — share your favorite fall pastimes and memories.
October Theme: Halloween Memories… Scary or Fun?
- Dig up some of your favorite Halloween stories and memories and join us for a discussion about pumpkins, costumes, trick-or-treating, and more.
November Theme: Thanksgiving Memories
- Turkey, pumpkin pie, and football — what were your family Thanksgiving traditions?
December Theme: Winter Holidays… Festivus for the Rest of Us
- Whatever holiday you celebrate, share your holiday traditions and memories with us.
Interested participants should email email@example.com for a Zoom invitation.