Imagine how your community will benefit from your charitable bequests to the Williamsburg Regional Library Foundation (tax id number 54-1639135). Your planned gift to the Library Foundation will help the library continue offering excellent collections and programs that inform enrich, strengthen our community.
Click here to download Sample Bequest Language for the Williamsburg Regional Library Foundation
- Through your will or other estate planning mechanism you can leave cash, securities, life insurance benefits, IRAs, annuities or real property to the Library Foundation.
- You can specify a dollar amount or a percentage of your assets to donate or consider naming the Library Foundation as a beneficiary of a pension plan after other family obligations are met.
- A planned gift may be recognized with a naming opportunity or be used to create an endowment.
- Donors with an estate plan that will benefit the library can be included in the Bisland Legacy Society.
- Charitable contributions can often entitle the donor and/or the donor's family to specific tax relief for such things as appreciated securities.
For more information please contact: Benjamin J. Goldberg
Library staff reserve the right to decline contributions that are deemed inappropriate. See our donations policy for more information.
Please note that the Williamsburg Regional Library and Williamsburg Regional Library Foundation cannot provide tax or legal advice. We encourage you to talk with your attorney or other advisor before making such a gift and to assist you in preparing your estate documents. The Williamsburg Regional Library and Williamsburg Regional Library Foundation cannot act as executor nor prepare your bequest documents.