Get started with WRL's digital magazines
1. Create your WRL RB Digital account to browse the collection
- Go to the library’s RB Digital website and follow the link to create an account.
- Enter your library card number and click Validate.
- Enter the required information and click the CREATE ACCOUNT button. (You will receive a welcome email confirming your new account.).
- Click the login link in the confirmation email or return to the library’s Zinio Web page and log in to begin browsing the collection.
2. Create your Zinio.com account to read the magazines
- To find a magazine, go to the library’s collection to browse the titles, and click a magazine cover to subscribe.
- First-time users must enter an email address (be sure to use the same email address for that you used to set up your RB Digital account) and password to create a free Zinio.com account (for subsequent visits use the SIGN IN HERE button).
- In your Zinio.com account, your library magazine subscriptions will now display in the My Library tab.
- To get back to the WRL collection click the browser tab that says "Return to Library Collection" at the top of your browser window.
Using the Zinio app for mobile devices
- You will need to download the Zinio app to read magazines on your mobile device.
- Visit your device’s app store to download and install the free Zinio Reader app. Note: Use the Zinio app only to read your magazines. Browse and subscribe using a Web browser and your library Zinio account.
For more help, check out our digital magazines quick start guide.
Need help? Text us at 757.517.2975; Call us at 757.259.4050; Live chat at wrl.org/instantwrl