- Activities and crafts
- Author Visits
- Board Meetings
- Book Discussions
- Book Sales
- Classes and Computer Training
- Lectures and Workshops
- Live Theatre
- Performances for Youth and Children
- Tax Aide
- Youth Reading Programs
- Mobile Library Services
How to Start & Manage a Non-Profit Organization
Starting and running a non-profit organization requires more applications and approvals than a conventional business.
Attend this workshop and you will learn
- How to properly register your non-profit with the county, state and federal governments
- What it costs to file the paperwork and how long it will take
- What your organization bylaws must specify… and more.
For more information: info@SCOREwilliamsburg.org or 757-229-6511.
Room: Schell Room